Syllable OS and Livecode ?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:59:04 EDT 2011

Richmond

I suspect not, at least not it the short term. The Syllable Desktop OS is not a Linux distro but a whole new operating system. The Syllable Server OS is a Linux distro. I believe that it takes some effort to port a Linux application to the Syllable Desktop and would doubt that RunRev would see that as commercially worthwhile at this time. (That could of course change if Syllable were to dramatically increase in popularity).

Regards

Peter