Wherefore revPropertyPalette

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 13:50:21 EDT 2011

If I open a new LC session with any simple stack and call "the stacks", I see the revmenubar, revMessageBox and whatever stack I opened with (I opened the msg box by hand). If I then open the inspector for the stack and call "the stacks" I get a blank line in the middle of the list. I assume that is where the inspector sort of lies.

Now I can find files for stacks like the message boxand revTools. But I cannot find anything for "revPropertyPalette". And why the blank line? Shy?

Craig Newman