DataGrid: some questions

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Sep 6 13:41:19 EDT 2011

It is possible to determine that a click or double-click in the datagrid was not in an active row with data. Just get the dgHilitedLine(s) inside a mouseUp or doubleMouseUp handler. If it's empty the user clicked or double clicked in an empty space in the dataGrid. Trouble is, it works equally well for clicks in the header and scrollbar too. :-)

Bob