newbie question about smartphone apps

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Sep 5 20:15:51 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

Though anything but a newbie, I fell behind - way behind some time back, and am just now getting interested in movie some of my LC apps so as to be accessible on iPads; I think following this may be a good first step for both of us: <http://runrev.com/home/product-family/>

Hopefully more experts on the topic will chime in before too long.

Good luck and don't get discouraged.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect