ObjectFormats plugin

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:00:05 EDT 2011

On Sep 5, 2011, at 3:57 PM, Rolf Kocherhans wrote:

> Hello Peter
>
> Thanks for making your Plugin available to the community !
> I think it is a great Plugin :-) !
>
> Unfortunately I can not save anything ?
> I can type in a name of a button or a field and when I click save I get the following
> error:
>
> <Bildschirmfoto 2011-09-05 um 21.53.47.png>
>
> Do you know why ?

My apologies -- I inadvertently left a utility handler out of the stack script. The handler is in my own backscript, one that automatically loads whenever I run LC, so I had overlooked the fact that it needed to be in the plugin stack script for the plugin to work outside of my environment. This is now fixed. You can download the (now hopefully working) plugin here:

.dmg: http://db.tt/dCBTN1d
.zip: http://db.tt/Ck6PnYn

Please let me know if there are any further problems.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig