Copying from MS word into RunRev 4.0

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Sep 5 16:44:45 EDT 2011

On Sep 2, 2011, at 11:13 AM, Jonathan Lynch wrote:

> Even with both apps open, it omits apostrophes when i paste from Word to
> RunRev 4.0

Jonathan... the version is the key - you're using 4.0, not 4.6.3, where this bug has been fixed. I tried duplicating your test, going from Word 2007 on Windows with a field with "it's" in it and then copied to the clipboard and tried to paste into 4.0 - no go. But I did the same thing with 4.6.3, and it worked properly.

Not sure if you can upgrade to 4.6.3, but clearly this was fixed sometime between 4.0 and 4.6.3.

Just thought you should know...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com