DataGrid and my headache

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Sep 2 19:59:40 EDT 2011

Don't see anything obvious wrong with your code except possible name
misspellings, but unfortunately, the dictionary is pretty silent on anything
related to the datagrid.  However the data grid manual has a section at the
end that lists all the properties, commands and functions that are available
Pete