Default Button

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Sep 1 13:17:04 EDT 2011

Stephen,
I agree with all that, but I think it should be recorded as a bug just so
it's on record even though it's definitely a very low priority. Maybe I will
put a user note on the dictionary entry so people don't spend an hour or so
trying to get it to work the way described (as I did)  before writing a
simple returnKey handler at the card level to deal with it.  But, once
again, I'd like to know what the dictionary means by an "active control"
before doing any of that.

Pete