[ANN] LiveCode.tv event #41

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Oct 31 12:17:38 EDT 2011

Despite the short term notice, and only having one presentation, the event trucks on. Andre showed us his dual licensed social network (currently only facebook) suite.

Watch the presentation:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18188402

Learn all about the social network suite:
http://andregarzia.com/page/socialsuite

Download it:
http://hg.andregarzia.com/livecode-socialsuite

Cheers