Am I misunderstanding data grids?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Oct 30 17:29:47 EDT 2011

Hi Geoff,

if you are using DataGrids in more than one project then have a look at DataGridHelper Plugin.
http://www.runrev.com/store/product/data-grid-helper-1-2-0/

You find a quickstart guide at
http://aslugontheroad.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=12:trial&Itemid=63#

This plugin makes it really easy to customize your datagrids.

It costs 45$, but it is worth each dollar.

Regards,

Matthias