Mac app icons

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sun Oct 30 14:39:01 EDT 2011

Ouch, damn and drat... But thank you for confirming I am not alone!

I tried replacing the dud Standalone.icns with one from another app that
does display correctly. Still not working.

So far the client has not complained but I suspect it is only a matter of
time.

If ANYONE has tracked this down, do please share with group!

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Phil Jimmieson wrote:

The same thing happens to me with one of my OS X apps. LiveCode always
produces a zero length icns file for that app. I've never been able to track
it down. I always end up manually replacing the dud Standalone.icns with a
working version that I keep handy.

Sent from my iPhone