How to reset the player?

Mike Doub Mike at Doub.com
Sun Oct 30 11:19:56 EDT 2011

I am trying to get several call backs to fire during playback of a looping
mp3.   I am controlling lights from within the call backs.   However, I am
running into several issues that I do not understand.

1)      I am not able to reset the player to the beginning

2)      The callbacks  are only called on the first playing and not of the
repeated playings

Does anyone see issues with the following code or could provide some
incites?

   put the timescale of player "Spooky" into persec

   put empty into callbackList

   put (1 * persec) & comma & "c1" & return after callbackList

   put (44 * persec) & comma & "c2" & return after callbackList

   set the callbacks of player "Spooky" to callbackList

   set the looping of player "Spooky" to true

   set the playSelection  of player "Spooky" to true

   set the startTime of player "Spooky" to zero

   set the endTime of player "Spooky" to the duration of player "Spooky"

   start player "Spooky"

I would have expected this to start at the beginning each time the code was
executed, yet the player is never reset.

Thanks

   Mike