"image rendering" in RevServer?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Oct 29 16:41:12 EDT 2011

stephen barncard wrote:

> Richard,  I had the Revolution 3.5 cgi running fine on Dreamhost, I just
> prefer the new Livecode server, which also runs fine on my shared Dreamhost
> account. (thanks Andre)
>
> It's almost there. One can put and take stuff from fields now. Re images I
> imagine it's mostly about error trapping and remapping the image buffers.

Yes, I've heard good reports about getting basic operations with
RevServer running on DH, but "image rendering" seems to contradict the
limitations noted in the RevServer docs, and I've not heard of anyone
being able to use things like the "export snapshot" command on any
RevServer configuration, whether at on-rev.com or a third-party host.

If you get that working please let me know.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World