Simple web page commenting via on-rev?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Oct 29 14:09:04 EDT 2011

I was going to suggest you check out Andre Garzia's article about
RevImpossible, a CMS system he set out to build in 24 hours (or was it 48?)
and he described about all the methods and shortcuts he devised, including a
very simple comment system for his blog. Basically it looked as good as a
Joomla better CMS but as we are programmers, the editing interface was
trimmed down to bare minimum but still was just as fast to use.

Alas, he has taken the article down, but you can see the results at

http://andregarzia.com

sqb