[OT] PCI cards

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:35:26 EDT 2011

On 10/28/2011 07:55 PM, Peter M. Brigham, MD wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2011, at 7:11 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
>
>> Will Wine allow you to read HFS+ disks?
> Maybe if you drink enough of it...

Well; Friday night; I'm well flown with good Bulgarian Mavrud.

Whatever else the shitty reality of Bulgaria (and it is quite shitty,
believe me),
the red wine is extremely anaesthetic..............

Currently have an HFS+ disk on my table and am peering at it through a
strong magnifying glass:

so far am having no luck "reading HFS+ with wine" . . .   boozy burps
from Bulgaria.