Download a stack file

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Fri Oct 28 13:10:17 EDT 2011

How, exactly do you implement Load? I need to get a stack file from the server on to the local machine. I seem to be able to load it into memory, but can't actually see the stack or save it to disk.

I've done both methods for storing data; both times for "books" with a lot of text, pictures, and audio/video. Working with internal data is just a LOT faster and simpler for this sort of thing.

For this update, I need to save out and restore the user's "magic marker" hilites of the text--it's a textbook app.