[OT] Box.net free 50Gb for iOS 5 users

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Oct 26 20:28:42 EDT 2011

For Mac users...

If you go to the Mac app store (not iOS app store), you can get an app
called Box SimpleShare that adds a drop icon to your main menubar.  Files
dropped on the icon get sent to an uploads folder on your Box server
account.  Seems pretty useful (and free).

For Google Chrome, one plugin is called Cloud Save, which seems to be
primarily for saving browser content to your Box account (doesn't seem to be
for desktop files).  This also sends content to a specific uploads folder.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design