[OT] PCI cards

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Oct 26 16:01:37 EDT 2011

Sorry, Richmond,

By the way, I'm sure I saw some "Read Mac files on Windows" products "in the
day".  I think it was made by Farallon in conjunction with the first
screen-sharing software I'd seen - Timbuktu.   They were all for
cross-platform compatibility .

One day, a long time ago, I put every bit of data on my zips on  a hard
drive.  Yet I still have all the drives (4 or 5) and ALL the disks in a box
somewhere. Bah. What's wrong with me?