LiveCode server: incorrect path environment variables on Lion

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Wed Oct 26 15:19:10 EDT 2011

Thanks Stephen but, as stated in the subject, I am solely
interested in what is going on on Mac OS Lion. I should have
mentioned that in the mail body too, sorry for the confusion.

So, has anybody installed LiveCode server on Lion and checked
$_SERVER["PATH_TRANSLATED"] and $_SERVER["PATH_INFO"]?

Thanks

Ralf