[OT] Box.net free 50Gb for iOS 5 users

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Oct 26 14:05:20 EDT 2011

Worth a try I think, I've been happy with it.  I decided on box rather than
dropbox because, being a cheapskate, I got more free disk space with box and
the file size limitation wasn't a problem for me.

I use Google Docs a lot for word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation
docs.  You can upload any type of file to Google Docs so I've started using
it in preference to Box.  There is a limit of 1gb of storage space for
uploaded files (docs created in GD or converted to GD format on upload don't
count against that limit.)  But you can upgrade your storage space - $5/yr
for 20gb, $20/yr for 80gb, $50/yr for 200GB, etc.

Pete