LiveCode alternative to Sitelok?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 13:54:29 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
I need to add a secure members area to a web site I'm building in RapidWeaver (nothing fancy - just user management to limit page visibility). I've been recommended Sitelok, but I don't particularly want to have to learn the necessary PHP.

The site is hosted on my on-rev account and so, I wonder if there is a reasonably straightforward LiveCode server and/or revIgniter solution or project out there for membership management and page access security?
Best,
Keith..