Duplicate Control IDs

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Oct 26 12:58:21 EDT 2011

Looks like the bug is indeed fixed in this version.  Unfortunately, my code
is part of an IDE plugin I'll be releasing soon so it will almost certainly
run in versions prior to 4.6.4.  I think I'll have to stick with the
workaround of creating a group then copying the individual controls into it.
Pete