LiveCode.tv #40 Wrap-up

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 26 05:46:13 EDT 2011

Dear LiveCoders,

Last Saturday, 22 October, we had our 40th on-line gathering of LiveCode fans. This time the usual hosts Björnke and Mark shared their ideas with you.

Björnke von Gierke explained html parsing and extraction techniques, including a neat way to use item and line delimiters.

You can find the first of Björnke's video here:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18038651
There are 11 more short videos, which you can find on the same website.
Björnke has made available the stacks he used during the presentation, which you can find at http://qery.us/172

Mark improvised a quick demo of his collection of iPhone controls and showed how to make a very simple app within the hour.

Mark's presentation is now available on his blog at http://qery.us/171
You can find the collection of controls here http://qery.us/13b

The European HyperCard User Group (eHUG, http://www.ehug.info) raffled off an e-book courtesy of TidBITS. The e-book was won by Bernd. You can find more info on the TC series at http://www.takecontrolbooks.com.

If you would like to tell about your work with LiveCode, now or later, please head over to http://qery.us/u0 for ideas and contact Mark or Björnke. At http://qery.us/du you can find a web form that makes it really easy to contact us.