An application using sqlite running in a Citrix environment

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Oct 26 02:42:13 EDT 2011

Hi Pete,

I am afraid sqLite handling is part of the database externals, so you will have to bite the sour apple and get those approved. I know that dealing with government institution can be a pain (been there, still am), however I learned if you talk to the right people usually you get what you need. In case the service provider declines to approve the dlls (which are part of your application), just tell the user of your software with the highest rank in the institution that shall use your software to take care of that. They pay the service providers huge amounts of money to make things work. They should get what they need. Worked two times for me with government software here in germany.

All the best,

Malte