drawing with a finger in iOS

David Glass dglass at graymattercomputing.com
Wed Oct 26 00:16:39 EDT 2011

During the Summer Academy Elanor created a stack for Android that used
the polygon tool to capture a signature.

Since iOS has led the way as far as features are concerned it's possible
it would work there as well.

I think the stack is hiding behind a Summer Academy login so I'll send
you the zip privately.

--
David Glass - Gray Matter Computing
graymattercomputing.com