When has a field changed?

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 19:24:55 EDT 2011

Thanks all for the info about the effect of closeField.

I have assumed that it was called only when a field is closed.

As you point out  it is also called when the field loses focus.

It appears that that will happen when one clicks in another field or on the card, BUT not when one immediately clicks on another button.

That would be a problem in my application. The user could change the field and then immediately click a button, a button that will not see the effect of the chance in the field.

My tortured script at least sends the "change" message as soon as the mouse leave the field.

Jim