Export and Import SQLite data from LC Project?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 15:27:13 EDT 2011

Hi All…

Is it possible to export data from SQLite database, save it as a file, and then import it back into the same database?

I'm looking for a way to allow users of a LC project to save out their data in the SQLite database and then sneaker-net it on another machine using the same LC application and import into that app's SQLite database.

Is there some SQLite statement that creates a query that I then can have LC save out as a file, and then do the reverse, and import it and run the query on the second machine?

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD