Working with tab data and utf-8

Giuseppe glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Tue Oct 25 12:37:53 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm having a little problem I don't understand.

With this code....
    put "SELECT * from empresas WHERE nif = '" & pID & "'" into theSQL
    put revDataFromQuery(tab, cr, sDatabaseID, theSQL) into theData

I get this in a variable theData

2    123456789    Empresa 2    Empresa 2    Dirección 2    Mucia
Murcia    30001    España    868987654    868987654

now, I need the second value. How can I get it?

I tried with
    set the text of field "cif" of group "controles empresa" to the
second column of theData

But I get a syntax Error.

Another problem I have is with ¿utf8?

In database, the fifth column with "Dirección 2" in database is
"Dirección 2"

Regards.