Confused again - JUST upgraded to 5.0 and now this . . .

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Mon Oct 24 22:10:26 EDT 2011

Here we go.

It seems Runrev wants more of my money.

I upgraded
to 5.0 and they offered me a very good deal, so I took it.

However,
now (1 day later) I get a message (from some kind of small app loaded
into my startup) saying that my version of LiveCode 5.0 is obsolete (it
literally said that) and would I like to upgrade to 5.0.1xxx???

click the link and they sent me to the developer's program purchase page
- for $199 per year. Not a huge sum of money but like many of you, money
is getting harder and harder to come by.

Not to sound stupid or
ungrateful, but does this mean I will not be able to get updates until a
stable release umpteen months from now while people who spend $200 get
minute by minute updates?

Sheesh. A fool and his money soon do part.

Mike