[OT] Interesting Read On Tech In Classrooms vs None

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 24 17:52:29 EDT 2011

We have someone at work here that has been diagnosed as having this disorder. Of special note is the abnormalities in social interaction, and limited empathy with their peers. This particular person doesn't seem to get along with anyone, nor does he appear to care to. He has a habit of constantly reporting what he deems grievous issues of misconduct to the boss, but the issues are typically trivial. He is almost incapable of working with other people, as he must do things his way or he gets very agitated.

Wait, I have just described 70% of the people I work with. Wait again, I have just described me!

Bob