Duplicate Control IDs

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Oct 24 15:33:19 EDT 2011

I thought it might be a refresh problem at first but hovering over the
fields in the Application Browser (after refreshing it) displays a tooltip
showing ID zero for both field controls and double clicking the second field
control in the Application Browser brings up an inspector dialog showing ID
zero in the title and the name property of the first field control.

There's a lot of stuff going on in the real version of this stack so I think
I will try to put together a simpler example and see if I can reproduce it.

This is LC 4.6.2 and OS X 10.6.8

Pete

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com