flow text around images

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:12:22 EDT 2011

I have a cheater method to do this using a browser instance.

I have an example here.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11957935/browserField.livecode

Open it up, should start a browser and have a few buttons at the top. Click
start editing, then type a bunch of text into the browser.  Once you have
enough text to test, click the insertImage button. This will insert an
image, float:left  The text should flow around it. If its not in the
location you wish, you can drag the image to the part of the text where you
wish it to be. Since this is a float:left it can be tough to figure out
exactly where the image will end up till you practice a little. (because it
always snaps to the left side) Of course you could have it float:right
instead.

Probably not what you're looking for, but might give ideas.
There are probably other ways too of course. (there are always other ways)