Can I hide/encode FTP name and password?

ddas dev at digifilm.com
Thu Oct 20 16:44:05 EDT 2011

Hi William,

I am no expert but I might have a simple solution for you.

1) Signup on Amazon s3
2) create a bucket
3) upload a file
4) Use S3Fox(Firefox Addon) to make an encoded to the file(time limited link).
5) Use https url to connect to your file

That might do it. Please feel free to update me with better methods.

Thanks,
Debdoot

PS: HTTPS Is Vulnerable To Crypto Attack
http://www.informationweek.com/news/security/vulnerabilities/231601759