libUrlDownloadToFile

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 20 16:41:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

Use delete URL to cancel FTP downloads.

You can have multiple connections to different servers. I don't think you can have multiple connections to the same server. I tried this a long time ago and the downloads waited for each other, causing them to finish one after another instead of simultaneously.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com