iOS Simulater No Sound

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 14:34:10 EDT 2011

Todd, Jacque...
I find that sound plays in the iOS simulator. After reading your posts I quickly tried it with an mp3 file and found no problem. I used the 'copy files' pane to bring in the file....
on mouseUp
   put specialfolderpath("engine") & "/Do You Want To Know A Secret.mp3" into musicTrack
   play musicTrack
end mouseUp
and to stop...
on mouseUp