fld HiliteColor to transparent

ddas dev at digifilm.com
Wed Oct 19 13:03:56 EDT 2011

Hi Richard,

Thanks for introducing me to traversalOn.

I am a bit baffed. I did try autohilite but even after turning it off on mousedown,  it flickered the hilite on mouseups.

I just tried:

local myline
   put word 2 of the clickLine into myline
   put myline
   if myline is "1"
   then
      set the autoHilite of fld  "fldRolf" of this card to false
      set the traversalOn of fld  "fldRolf" of this card to false

It is still flickering on mouseup.

I am using the scrolling field ios example stack.

Thanks,
Debdoot