Resizable DataGrid Question

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Oct 18 15:29:03 EDT 2011

The selectionchanged message sent to the datagrid includes the index of the
current and previous selected datagrid rows as parameters.  I'm not sure if
that will help though, since this happens outside of the custom behavior
where the LayoutControl handler sits.

Another way might be to store the index/line number of the row in a custom
property of the datagrid and get it back when you need it (and before
overwriting it with the current index/line of course!)

Have you considered doing this in the source data by inserting an extra row
with some sort of indication that it represents a sort break?

Pete