LiveCode IDE is resizing my stack!?

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Tue Oct 18 11:22:12 EDT 2011

I'm working on a stack that is nearly as tall as my screen. Every time I open the stack, the LC IDE resizes it (chops off the bottom) to fit nicely in between the Mac menu bar and the dock. I don't want this to happen. I need it to be the actual size, even if it's partially obscured by something else (the dock, for example). Can I prevent this behavior somehow? And this is not the strange Mac menu bar issue where the stack resizes to compensate for a menu. I don't even have a menu set on this stack.

I've even tried putting some code in my openStack handler to set the stack's height to what I need it to be, but this doesn't seem to be firing. Or if it is, it's firing *before* the IDE performs it's "magic", so I always end up with a chopped off bottom. :-)

It's not the end of the world to have to resize it every time I open it, but it's a few seconds of wasted time that I could avoid.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield