New rendering testing

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Oct 17 10:16:40 EDT 2011

Alejandro:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I vaguely recall having read/studied something re "Turtle-Graphics" many years ago, so maybe it is time for  refresher - even for us old students. (Smile)

Though I've not commented on any of your many contributions to the list, rest assured that I am as beholden to you as those who have. My needs are just more modest.

Enjoy your fine weather this time of the year.

Joe Wilkins
Architect