Using spaces/backdrop on OSX

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:55:01 EDT 2011

A bug, I think. Sounds as if LC isn't handling properly whatever message OSX provides for notification of Space change. I never use the backdrop, so I had not seen this, but when I test it now on Snow Leopard I see a brief flash of my open stack window then it disappears. MacBook, OSX 10.6.8, Rev Studio 4.5.3, build 1210.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig