how to read an specific page into pdf document?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Oct 16 12:33:18 EDT 2011

David, this is really interesting. Where does the PDF page appear? I mean is it in a stack window, and could it be manipulated by a LiveCode program? My guess is that this is what Alessandro was aiming at. I don't quite understand what's happening in this script. Also, in your case do you need to check if the user has actually got a copy of Adobe Reader installed? Looks like this method only works if you know not only that it's installed but exactly which version it is. Maybe in your context this isn't an issue - can you comment?

Curious

TIA

Graham