What happened to my message box?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Fri Oct 14 15:04:11 EDT 2011

Since this has happened to at least two of us, I thought I'd follow up with
my solution.

Hitting return in the bottom of the msg box did not fix this for me,
however, simply restarting my Mac did. I have no idea what kind of system
conditions would have resulting in such a strange and specific problem with
LC, but the restart did fix this problem. Go figure.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM, <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:

> I had an issue, that nobody else ever seemed to be able to duplicate, where
> this happened. I was only able to activate the msg box by typing into the
> lower field and hitting return. From that point on, everything was back to
> normal. I also am in 4.5.3, and I think the issue was with this build. But I
> also have to say that the problem went away, somehow, many months ago, and
> has not returned.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein