So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Oct 14 11:57:13 EDT 2011

*

>From Wikipedia:*
*
*Ricotta* (Italian pronunciation:
[riˈkɔtta]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_Italian>)
is an Italian dairy product <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairy_product> made
from sheep (or cow, goat, buffalo) milk whey left over from the production
of cheese. Although typically referred to as ricotta cheese, ricotta is not
properly a cheese because it is not produced by coagulation of
casein<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casein>.
Rather it is made by coagulating other milk proteins, notably
albumin<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albumin>
 and globulin <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globulin>, left over in the whey
that separates from the milk during the production of cheese. In fact,
ricotta is safely eaten by individuals with casein intolerance.

Pete