Anyone out there who uses TextMate for LiveCode editing?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Oct 13 18:18:13 EDT 2011

Ken,

thanks for letting me know about that plugin. At the moment i do not get it to run with LiveCode 5.0 , but i believe that is caused by the GLX2 plugin which is also installed, but is disabled. Will investigate tomorrow.

Btw.: looking at your site (transcript modules) reminded me of MonsieurX (MisterX), who left the community for some reasons in 2006.

Regards,

Matthias