What does 'shadows' mean?

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 13 07:46:01 EDT 2011

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

Keith,

I am sure we can come to an agreement about the beauty
(and complexity) of the English Language, and its banana
skins .....

and also the wonderful depth of the music of Pink Floyd.

(although I do have a weak spot for "Wish You Were Here")

As each language has its strong points and its weak points,
I can only fall back on the answer I give to people who ask
me "As a bilingual person (English/French), which language
is the most powerful, which do you prefer ?".

My answer is always the same :

To define the workings of a four-stroke engine, I would always
prefer English.
To tell a woman how much I love her, I would always prefer French !

As England and Ireland have both been eliminated from the
world Rugby cup, I am prepared to settle for a draw (1:1)
concerning an alternative word for "shadows".

BUT - Concerning celestial bodies, LiveCode IS out of this world !

Best Regards

-Francis