So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 12 15:04:29 EDT 2011

Look, I could cry all day long about Android and iOS parity, but..... The
boys and girls at RR have been amazingly responsive to my bug reports and
requests. I personally have 2 or 3 bug fixes and a feature request
implemented in a time frame that we could only wish for from other SW
vendors(Adobe, MS, Apple). I get timely emails back from lead developers. I
took a stab at LC and am not sorry. I am now using LC for non-graphic data
processing projects. I know that bug fixes and feature improvements can
wreak havoc on users if not done correctly. Having written and implemented
OSs, programming language compilers and linkers I've been there.

Keep the good work up RR!!!!!

Also, WHERE IS THE GPS FOR THE ANDROID? Just kidding ha ha ha.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services