So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Oct 12 14:17:55 EDT 2011

There is a complication with LiveCode, in that you're paying for a year of updates. So, if a new version does something you would find useful, that isn't in the version you own, and it was implied that within a year there would be an upgrade that did some things that are vital to you, you might be tempted to buy now.

With normal software upgrades it's more straightforward, you know when you upgrade that you're not paying for the next version's upgrade. With LiveCode you are (if that upgrade is within a year), so there is a certain amount of gambling you have to do.