So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Oct 12 13:10:55 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> On 10/12/2011 07:44 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
>
>> I liked blingingly fast better. I thought you were coining a new phrase!
>> "It's not just BLINDingly fast, it's BLINGingly fast!!!"
>>

> It does have a certain resonance . . .
>
> Possibly "blingingly fast" could be taken to mean "so fast that it
> impresses one so much that
> one's critical faculties are temporarily disabled so that one overlooks
> other shortcomings.
>

>> Bob
>>

>> On Oct 12, 2011, at 5:00 AM, Roger Eller wrote:
>>
>>  Oops.  I meant (feature parity would happen "blindingly fast").  It's
>>> hard
>>> to type through the tears of being left behind.  ;-p

WOW!  Richmond, you have captured the essence of this new 'marketing slogan'
perfectly!  RunRev should use it to describe the new graphics architecture
in 5.0.  All jokes and slaps aside, I do appreciate the team and their
commitment to the overall product.  I know they will eventually get the
features that I and others want and need on Android, and maybe Linux too.

~Roger