295 png import images

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Wed Oct 12 13:01:05 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

Am 12.10.2011 um 18:47 schrieb Andrew Meit:

> Jan,
>
> cool, but I still need 295 large images and buttons on a card for each unique layer btn, right? if so, hits the ram wall again...

if you need to show all of these images at the same time, then you are obviously erm... licked!
I guess even a dedicated image editing app like PhotoShop or Pixelamator would choke on this task!

If not you would only need to load the images that you want to show (as icons in buttons) dynamcially.

> andrew

Best

Klaus

--