Using Javascript with RevBrowser to control a Flash Movie

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Oct 11 13:33:31 EDT 2011

That is an ActionScript 1.0 swf, and is using a technique that is so old that it isn't in the Flash help anymore. It seems to get a pointer to the swf on the page, and calls things like TGotoFrame to make the Flash go to that frame.

I guess it doesn't matter that it's ancient, if you do the same Javascript as is used in this frame:

http://www.flashcentral.com/Tech/HawaiiMap/story.htm

it ought to work.